- CRT and TFT monitors designed to deliver picture perfection to the most demanding of users. HP works closely with many component and monitor suppliers to ensure every model meets user needs for image brightness, contrast, focus, purity, convergence and geometry. All HP Business monitors are compliant with the main environmental standards, such as MPR-II, TCO '99.
- Crisp, clear, high-resolution monitors for the business environment.
- Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience and make the most of your desk space by charging your PC with a single USB-C® cable straight from your monitor. Work comfortably through your day on the HP E24u G4 FHD USB-C Monitor, with optimized ergonomics, HP Eye Ease, and Full HD resolution. Make life easy for IT with remote manageability.
- Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with the HP E24u G4 FHD USB-C Monitor that powers your PC. Stay focused with optimized ergonomics, HP Eye Ease, Full HD resolution and IT remote manageability.
- Enhance your viewing experience and power your PC
- Clear the cord clutter by charging your PC with one USB-C® cable and connecting your accessories via the integrated USB hub.
- Work comfortably through your day with HP Eye Ease, the always on low blue light filter that reduces blue light with zero impact to color accuracy.
- Never lose a moment of productivity with 4-way ergonomic adjustability, a 3-sided micro-edge, 23.8-inch diagonal screen, and Full HD resolution for crisp visuals.
- Its plastics consist of over 80% recycled materials plus it has 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable packaging.
- Clear the cord clutter by connecting your accessories via the integrated USB hub and charge your laptop with a single USB-C® cable. Single power-on means you turn on both the monitor and laptop at the touch of a button.
- Experience exceptional vibrancy and work comfortably through your day with HP Eye Ease, the always on low blue light filter that reduces blue light exposure with zero impact to true color accuracy.
- Make a conscious choice with this monitor that's been built with the environment in mind. Its plastics consist of over 80% recycled materials plus it has 100% sustainably sourced and recyclable packaging. It is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® registered.
- Find your most comfortable viewing angle with 4-way ergonomic adjustability. See more of your work on the 3-sided micro-edge, 23.8-inch diagonal screen and get crisp visuals in Full HD resolution.
|USB type-c™ video input||1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (up to 65W USB Power Delivery, Alt Mode DisplayPort™ 1.2)|
|Hdcp||Yes, DisplayPort™ and HDMI|
|Displayport™||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2|
|Displayport™ out||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2-out|
|Usb a||4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate|
|HDMI||1 HDMI 1.4|
|Datasheet photo 1||AHID/b356f11f896e4a99ad0cf99e8127e030d7c15eea|
|Datasheet photo 2||Publication logos/HP_Care_Pack_RGB_blue_icon.jpg|
|Datasheet photo 3||AHID/675ea1be78918a7192cb9d336392bd6a6a285053|
|Datasheet photo 4||AHID/f0d49117ce49ad2cfe693f41451b3044dcdcb5a3|
|Datasheet photo 5||AHID/1aeb9d8f89170a9a2788e019a19d2c0f567587f7|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 95°F; 5 to 35°C|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% non-condensing|
|Non-Operating Humidity Range||5 to 95%|
|Display area (imperial)||20.75 x 11.67 in|
|Display area (metric)||52.7 x 29.65 cm|
|Display size (diagonal)||60.45 cm (23.8"); 23.8"|
|Display contrast ratio (dynamic)||5000000:1|
|Native resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||30-80 KHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||50-60 Hz|
|Panel bit depth||8 bit (6 bit + FRC)|
|Pixels per inch (ppi)||93 ppi|
|Vertical viewing angle||178°|
|Low blue light modes||Yes (TÜV certified)|
|Response time (typical)||5ms GtG (with overdrive)|
|Tilt||-5 to +23°|
|Onscreen controls||Exit; Information; Management; Power control; Input control; Menu control; Brightness+; Image; Color|
|Horizontal viewing angle||178°|
|Display features||Language selection; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Anti-glare; Height adjustable|
|Resolution (maximum)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Height adjustment range||150 mm|
|Integrated privacy filter||No|
|Display Input Type||1 USB Type-C™ (Alternative mode DisplayPort™ 1.2, power delivery up to 65 W); 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2-out (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 in (with HDCP support); 4 USB-A 3.2 Gen 1|
|VESA mounting||100 mm x 100 mm (bracket included)|
|Pixel pitch||0.274 mm|
|Image legal disclaimer||Product image may differ from actual product|
|Copyright notice||The product could differ from the images shown. © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty stat...|
|Trademark information||USB-C® is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. ENERGY STAR® is a registered m...|
|Service description||HP 5-year Next Business Day Onsite Large Monitor Hardware Support|
|Sales office and telephone number||Albania: +49 89 9396 1803; Algeria: +213 (0) 61 68 23 00; Austria: +43 (0) 810 00 60 80; Bahrain: 800 171; Belgium: +32 (02) 729 71 11; Bulgaria: +359 2 969 87; Bosnia-Herzegovina: +49 89 9396 1803; Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): +(095)...|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||24.06 x 8.78 x 15.43 in; 61.1 x 22.3 x 39.2 cm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||21.24 x 1.85 x 12.73 in; 53.94 x 4.7 x 32.33 cm|
|Dimensions With Stand (W x D x H)||53.94 x 20.7 x 49.49 cm|
|Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)||21.24 x 8.15 x 19.48 in|
|Dimension note (imperial)||Without stand.|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) Note||Without stand.|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready|
|Power consumption||131 W (maximum), 22 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Power||100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|What's in the box||Monitor; USB Type-C™ cable; QSP; Doc-kit; AC power cord|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Weight note (metric)||With stand.|
|Package weight||8.89 kg; 19.56 lb|
|Weight||13.62 lb; 6.19 kg|
|Weight note (imperial)||With stand.|
|Sustainable impact specifications||Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights; TCO Certified; TCO Certified Edge|
|Certifications and compliances||Australian-New Zealand MEPS; BIS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CECP; CEL; cTUVus; EAC; ENERGY STAR®; FCC; GS Mark; ISO 9241-307; KC/KCC; NOM; PSB; SEPA; TCO Certified; TCO Certified Edge; TUV-S; VCCI; Vietnam MEPS; WEEE; WW application; UAE|
|Webcam||No integrated camera|
|Facet Product type||Monitors|
|Facet Sub brand||E-Series|
|Facet User type||General Office; Work From Home|
|Facet Screen size range||23 - 25|
|Facet Screen size, imperial||23.8|
|Facet Maximum resolution||1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Facet Screen size, metric||60.5|
|Facet Features||Adjustable stand; VESA mountable; USB-C™ Power Delivery; Sustainable|
|Facet Environmental||ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® registered; Recycled Material|
|Facet Interface||HDMI; USB-C; USB hub; DisplayPort|