- HP's extensive range of notebook PCs enable increased productivity and efficiency, by providing the perfect combination of built-in mobility features to match the particular needs of individuals from businesses large and small.
- Offering flexibility and wireless connectivity in the office and on the road.
- Education-ready and adaptable to every style of learning
- Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Education Edition. It converts easily from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent and moves seamlessly between the classroom and home.
- Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Education Edition.
- Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that’s designed to protect against bumps and pass MIL-STD 810G, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, co-molded industrial rubber, and pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
- Annotate, draw, solve math problems, and take notes on the screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Pen that supports an authentic digital inking experience.
- Flip, fold, and learn with a 360° hinge and optional dual cameras that adapt to content creation, collaboration, and presentation in a range of modes.
- Flip, fold, and learn with a 360° hinge and optional dual cameras that adapt to every activity. Create content in notebook mode, collaborate in stand mode, share and present in tent mode, and read, write, and draw in tablet mode.
- Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 and co-molded industrial rubber.
- Annotate, draw, solve math problems, and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Pen that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush.
|Expansion slots||1 microSD|
|Expansion slots note||Supports micro SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)|
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111HSH Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB Type-C™ (Data transfer only); 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo jack|
|Display size (diagonal)||11.6"|
|Display||11.6" diagonal HD SVA display; 11.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP LED anti-glare slim (1366 x 768)|
|Image legal disclaimer||Product image may differ from actual product|
|Trademark information||Intel, Celeron and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Imple...|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® N3350 with Intel HD Graphics 550|
|Processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron® processor|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Memory and storage||4 GB memory; 64 GB eMMC storage|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s|
|Internal Storage||64 GB eMMC|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||20.79 x 30.24 x 1.99 cm|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP BIOSphere; HP Client Security Gen3; HP Device Access Manager; HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Start Gen3; Smart card reader; TPM 2.0|
|Power||45 W Smart AC adapter|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Weight||Starting at 1.35 kg|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight varies by configuration and components|
|Audio features||HD audio; Dual speakers; Dual digital microphones; Headphone/microphone combo jack|
|Camera||User-facing 720p camera|
|Keyboard||Full-sized, spill and pick-resistant|
|Pointing device||Clickpad with multitouch gestures|
|MDA key selling point||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Legal tagline||HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs; HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager; LANDESK Management|
|Software||Bing Search; Buy Office; HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage; HP Hotkey Support; HP Noise Cancellation; HP School Pack (includes HP Classroom Manager, HP Adaptive Learning created by Fishtree, Corinth Classroom, HP Simple Sign-on created by Classlink an...|
|Environmental||Low halogen; ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Graphics||Integrated; Intel HD|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® HD Graphics 550|
|Accessories||HP 3005pr USB3 Port Replicator Y4H06AA; HP Slim USB Keyboard and Mouse T6T83AA; HP 45W Smart AC Adapter H6Y88AA; HP Keyed Cable Lock 10 mm T1A62AA; HP Active Pen 1FH00AA|
|Datasheet publication number||4AA6-7832EEAP|
|Product brand name||HP|
|Product long name specifications||HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE Notebook PC with Windows 10 Pro 64; Intel® Celeron® N3350 with Intel HD Graphics 550 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB cache, 2 cores); 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard); 64 GB eMMC|
|Facet Form factor||Convertible|
|Facet Weight, metric||1.35|
|Facet Product type||Laptops|
|Facet Sub brand||ProBook|
|Facet Processor type||Intel Celeron|
|Facet Memory standard (MB)||4|
|Facet Usage||Everyday computing|
|Facet Capacity (GB)||64|
|Facet Screen size (imperial)||11.6|
|Facet Maximum resolution||1366 x 768|
Limited 3-year and 1-year warranty options available, depending on country, 3-year limited warranty on HP Long Life Battery (only available with 3-year platform warranty). Optional HP Care Pack Services are available to extend your protection beyond the standard warranty. For more details visit: hp.com/go/cpc.