- Offering the perfect combination of performance, reliability and investment protection to any IT environment. For businesses that require superior stability and manageability with low lifecycle costs, or desktops with proven technology, superior price/performance and a wide choice of features, or even entry-level PCs that balance price and essential computing capabilities – the HP Desktop family holds the solution.
- Proven performance and reliability to deliver maximum investment protection.
- Designed to fit the modern workspace, the small, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor is a powerful PC with performance that’s scalable to grow with your business.
- Reliable and ready expansion for your growing business.
- Power through your day with a high-performance 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and powerful memory.
- The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 400 SFF has two bays and two slots.
- HP Sure Sense uses advanced protection backed with deep-learning AI to help defend against never before seen threats. An intrusion sensor along with an integrated accessory cable lock help secure your cabled mouse and keyboard from theft.
- Rest easy with a PC that undergoes MIL-STD 810G testing and 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process.
|Ports||1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB Type-A 480Mbps signaling rate; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 HDMI 1.4; 3 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.4|
|I/O Port location||Front; Rear|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2280; 1 PCIe 3 x1; 1 PCIe 3 x16; 1 SD 4.0 media card reader|
|Expansion slots note||1 M.2 2230 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2280 slot for storage.|
|Datasheet photo 3||AHID/6c26ff54e6f59382dd1194d9e8d23131219796c2|
|Datasheet photo 4||AHID/7b3c46427f6e4ab88d6f9d0033cb24e8c15b495e|
|Datasheet photo 5||AHID/ef313dffdce2ae7d7e0ffe7121aa82f36d06f7ed|
|Datasheet photo 1||AHID/5e0210c012cef2e2253d41a9bd687dd888797a05|
|Datasheet photo 2||Publication logos/HP_Care_Pack_RGB_blue_icon.jpg|
|Form factor||Small form factor|
|Image legal disclaimer||Product image may differ from actual product|
|Copyright notice||The product could differ from the images shown. © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty stat...|
|Trademark information||Intel, Core, Pentium, Celeron and vPro™ are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Bluetooth is a trademark...|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 90% RH|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C; 41 to 95°F|
|Service description||HP 3-year Next Business Day Onsite Optional Customer Self Repair Desktop/Workstation Only Hardware Service|
|Sales office and telephone number||Albania: +49 89 9396 1803; Algeria: +213 (0) 61 68 23 00; Austria: +43 (0) 810 00 60 80; Bahrain: 800 171; Belgium: +32 (02) 729 71 11; Bulgaria: +359 2 969 87; Bosnia-Herzegovina: +49 89 9396 1803; Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): +(095)...|
|Memory Slots||2 DIMM|
|Internal drive bays||One 3.5" HDD convertible to two 2.5" HDD with caddy|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||27 x 9.5 x 30.3 cm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||39.4 x 20.5 x 49.9 cm|
|Security management||Power-on password (via BIOS); SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Serial enable/disable (via BIOS); HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sur...|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Weight note (metric)||Weight will vary by configuration|
|Package weight||6.97 kg|
|Audio features||Realtek ALC3205 codec, 2 W internal speaker, universal audio jack, combo microphone/headphone jack|
|Management features||HP BIOS Config Utility (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP System Software Manager (download); HP Cloud Recovery; HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 4; HP Ima...|
|Software included||HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Support Assistant; Buy Office (sold separately); HP JumpStarts; HP Desktop Support Utilities; Xerox® DocuShare® 90 day free trial offer|
|Legal tagline||HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business|
|MDA key selling point||Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available|
|Datasheet publication number||4AA7-7816EEAP|
|Facet Weight, imperial||8.6|
|Facet Subcategory||Desktop and All-in-One|
|Facet Series name||HP ProDesk 400|
|Facet Product type||Desktops|
|Facet Sub brand||ProDesk|
|Facet Usage||Proven productivity|
|Facet Taxonomy||Desktop and All-in-One|
|Facet Features||Bluetooth; ENERGY STAR® certified; Solid State Drive (SSD)|